Adam Hill

Adam Hill

Tampa, FL

  • user-graduate Education Florida State University College of Law
  • Experience 10 years of experience year
Share the profile
Offers Free Consultation
Social Networks

More Ways To Connect

Practice Areas

Family Law
Domestic Violence
Real Estate Law
Business Law
Consumer Law
Arbitration & Mediation
Estate Planning
Family Law

Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice

  • Florida
    The Florida Bar

Spoken Languages

  • English: Spoken, Written

Professional Associations

  • The Florida Bar # 0091148


  • Florida State University College of Law
    J.D. (2011)


  • Lawyers of Distinction 2022
    Lawyers of Distinction
Legal Answers
  • Q. Which post-divorce motion or form shall I file in order to obtain a court order for my sons passport renewal & travel ?
    A: Hello Linda, I practice in Pinellas County. This is a situation where you will need to file a Petition to Domesticate and Enforce a Foreign Order. This will allow Florida to exercise jurisdiction over the matter. It is important that your son has resided in Florida for the last six months continuously prior to filing the Petition. There may be a delay if the father's whereabouts are unknown, but at some point will likely result in the order being domesticated in Florida.
    June 23, 2022


  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted