Daniel J. Eccher

Daniel J. Eccher

Levey, Wagley, Putman &
Eccher, P.A.

Winthrop, ME


  • user-graduate Education University of Maine - School of Law
  • Experience 7 years of experience year
Share the profile

Please See the FEES Section; Fees may apply

Social Networks

More Ways To Connect

Practice Areas

Elder Law
Estate Planning
Real Estate Law
Business Law
Elder Law

Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice

  • Maine
    Since 2014

Professional Experience

  • Managing Shareholder
    Levey, Wagley, Putman & Eccher, PA
    2017 - Current

Professional Associations

  • American Bar Association
    2014 - Current


  • University of Maine - School of Law
    J.D. (2014) | Law
    2011 - 2014


  • Katahdin Counsel
    Maine Supreme Judicial Court
Legal Answers
  • Q. Can my 16 year old go to probate and say she wants to live with me rather than her mother?
    A: Without delay, you should call Child Protective Services at 1-800-452-1999. Then, you should go to your local District Court and file for a Protection from Abuse Order on the teen's behalf. The filing fee is free; you can file it for free on the child's behalf. For more information, see the court's web site: https://www.courts.maine.gov/help/abuse/index.html Then, you should find a lawyer who practices family law. If you cannot afford to pay one, you should contact Pine Tree Legal Services. You want to go for "full custody" or the teen should petition in probate court for emancipation. Good luck!
    July 20, 2022


  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees