Kristina Marse Beavers

Kristina Marse Beavers

Planning for a life well lived.

Newport News, VA

  • user-graduate Education Western State College of Law at Argosy University
  • Experience 17 years of experience year
Share the profile

Please See the FEES Section; Fees may apply

Practice Areas

Elder Law
Business Law
Criminal Law
Domestic Violence
Employment Law
Estate Planning
Juvenile Law
Family Law
Insurance Claims
Landlord Tenant
Real Estate Law
Traffic Tickets
Consumer Law
Elder Law

Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice

  • California
    Since 2004

Working hours

  • Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM
  • Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
  • Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
  • Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
  • Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
  • Saturday: Closed
  • Sunday: Closed


I am an admitted attorney in both California (currently inactive) and Virginia, with my main physical legal services office located in Newport News, Virginia. I provide services for most of your personal, family and small business legal needs with a focus on planning for a life well lived. As a second career attorney, I have had years of experience in business and in life. This helps me better understand my clients and their situations so that we can work together to get the best result for that client.If you need help with:Virginia Estate Planning and Elder Law -- Will -- Trust -- Power of Attorney -- Living Will -- Guardianship -- Conservatorship -- ProbateVirginia Business Law -- Reviewing Contracts -- Writing Contracts -- Employment Handbooks -- Employment Agreements -- Starting a new business -- Winding up a businessVirginia Family Law -- Divorce -- Marital Settlement Agreements -- Pre-Marital Agreements -- child custody -- visitation -- child support -- spousal supportor any other type of legal situation, give me at call at 757-234-4650 or stop by the office in Newport News , Virginia.

Professional Experience

  • Attorney / Owner
    Kristina Beavers, Attorney at Law
    2008 - Current

Professional Associations

  • Virginia State Bar
    2008 - Current


  • Western State College of Law at Argosy University
    J.D | Law
Legal Answers
  • Q. In Virginia what are my legal rights if my ex-wife wants to move my son to Florida without my permission
    A: Custody, Visitation and Child Support can be modified at any time until the child is 18 as long as there has been a material change in circumstances since the last court order. (most jurisdictions require that at least 6 months has passed since the last order) The removal of a child to another state would probably be sufficient to find a material change in circumstances that would allow the court to hear a petition to modify or amend an existing child custody or visitation order. To file a petition to amend or modify an existing custody or visitation order, you can contact the clerk's office where the most recent custody or visitation order was entered, or you can contact an attorney in your area.
    January 26, 2013


  • Credit Cards Accepted Master Card, Visa, Discover